This is an event from the Classics Club! I wasn't going to participate and then figured, why not. At least I would have 2 months in which to read whichever book gets chosen from my list and that is quite doable.
The way this works, I list 20 books from my Classics Club reading list of unreads, and tomorrow the Club admins or whoever they are pick a number randomly and I read whatever book correlates to that number. Get it? Got it. Good!
Moving on to the books.
- Bunyan, John: The Pilgrim's Progress (1678)
- Trollope, Anthony: Phineas Finn (1869)
- Dumas, Alexandre: The Man in the Iron Mask (1850)
- Fitzgerald, F. Scott: The Love of the Last Tycoon (1941)
- Blackmore, Richard Doddridge: Lorna Doone (1869)
- Salinger, J.D.: The Catcher in the Rye (1951)
- Cather, Willa: Death Comes for the Archbishop (1927)
- Wells, H. G.:The Time Machine (1895)
- Woolf, Virginia: A Room of One’s Own (1929)
- Dickens, Charles: Little Dorrit (1857)
- Burnett, Frances Hodgson: The Making of a Marchioness (1901)
- Melville, Herman: Moby Dick (1851)
- Fitzgerald, F. Scott: The Beautiful and Damned (1922)
- West, Nathanael: Miss Lonelyhearts (1933)
- Stevenson, Robert Louis: The Black Arrow (1888)
- Collins, Wilkie: The Woman in White (1859)
- Du Maurier, Daphne: Rebecca (1938)
- Bronte, Charlotte: Jane Eyre (1847)
- James, Henry: The Wings of the Dove (1902)
- Conrad, Joseph: Heart of Darkness (1899)
All right, great spinners, spin on! I am ready for thee!!